Extra Cheese: LaFleur is on the right path

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide about all things Green and Gold after Matt LaFleur's availabilty regarding sociial injustice.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel, talking all things Green and Gold.

Be sure to subscribe to the channel if you'd like to participate in future chats.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

rigit's picture

June 05, 2020 at 05:49 pm

Dude, whats up Martellis Bennett's ass? This dude pisses me off to no end. Maybe thats what he's after. I'm not sure I have a lower opinion of anyone else in the football world.

Tundraboy's picture

June 05, 2020 at 08:04 pm

All he has left to earn money is his mouth.

DraftHobbyist's picture

June 05, 2020 at 10:06 pm

I think part of it is that he sees himself as a Bear. I highly doubt he wanted to come to Green Bay. He just did it as a business decision.

rigit's picture

June 05, 2020 at 11:08 pm

Aaron didnt throw to his deva ass enuff

Leatherhead's picture

June 06, 2020 at 08:13 pm

I hated the Marcellus Bennet signing. IMO, it was a bad idea from the get go.

Life is 10% what happens and 90% what you do about it. Bennett has never gotten over the unfairness of the 10%.

mrtundra's picture

June 06, 2020 at 09:20 am

I loved the Mandalorian's first season. Cannot wait for Season 2.

mrtundra's picture

June 06, 2020 at 09:33 am

I am also glad Brees was a Boilermaker and not a Badger. Now that ZSmith has "targeted" Brees in the Packers game vs NO, I hope ZSmith's fervor isn't dampened now that Brees kind of reversed his stance. Just wondering if the fans can start a "Super Sack" game status where we can pay to have a sack on Brees, or whomever, on the Packers defensive series during this season's games. It would be kind of like a Super Chat only it would be called a Super Sack when Brees, or another opposing QB has the ball. The Super Sack money could go to a deserving charity or educational outlet when a sack occurred. Kind of like the Mack Fund.. Just wondering...

Leprechaun's picture

June 06, 2020 at 01:57 pm

This is not a racist comment. All pro athletes have a right to protest,but when they do they are under the microscope. So my thoughts
are being basic in that aspect that I feel those athletes, when they become fathers they should be responsible fathers. I know this is off topic but as the bible says " Take the log out of your eye before you remove the speck in mine". Thanks Aaron

RickInCali's picture

June 07, 2020 at 01:22 am

So you and the rest of the wannabe brown shirts ban people with differing opinions? Be real proud of that. You SJW’s won’t tolerate any opinion that isn’t in lockstep with your own, so it should come as no surprise to see this again.

How about this: I served. It is revolting to me that you advocate disrespecting those who served by denegrating our flag, which represents the founding principles of the greatest nation that has ever existed on this earth. Our system is broken in large part because we have monsters in charge who purposely corrupt the system due to the thirst for political power and control, and that includes those of you who are loosely referred to as journalists who lie, twist and hide facts to further your own agendas. You didn’t serve. You have no idea what that means or how pissing on the core values that formed this nation disrespects the people who served. Kneel away hypocrites. Kneel away. It is your right because WE fought for that.

I can go to PFT to read fake fan commentary or ESPN to watch unqualified, unintelligent and some who are quite literally idiots, extolling the virtues of the left. How about letting commentary stand and let people decide what is acceptable or even accurate? Who made you the arbiter of correct speech? You ought to be ashamed of banning people when you force equally as ugly political opinions on us.

sonomaca's picture

June 07, 2020 at 05:07 pm

Disagree with the “narrative” and you’ll be banned, fired, ostracized. Brees “confessed” as if a Converso before Torquemada. I’ve heard no one defend his right to express a “deviant” opinion, which would require actual courage. Had Aaron Rodgers said, “I don’t think Drew is right, but I support his right to say whatever he chooses,” that would have been courage. To cheer with the mob as the mob demands blood deserves no applause in my book.

June 07, 2020 at 02:46 am

"I have zero doubt that Martellus was privy to the racism, the backwards thinking, the complete lack of critical thinking that we have seen kind of overtake that state [Wisconsin] over the last couple of decades."

flackcatcher's picture

June 07, 2020 at 03:41 pm

Kind of amazing to watch a man build his own funeral pyre and drop the match....

emilygoutagny's picture

June 08, 2020 at 06:57 am

. It is a pretty good generalization that Swiss cheese has holes, but some of it ... It is something extra, and something http://bellevuetreeremoval.com/