CHTV Staff Predictions for Green Bay Packers vs Arizona Cardinals

The Cheesehead TV staff gives their predictions for the Thursday night showdown between the Packers and the Cardinals.

pacman's picture

October 28, 2021 at 11:45 am

Hoping for a win but the odds of that are probably 20-1 against with all the injuries, etc.
At the end of the day, I will be happy if the Packers give them a scare and don't lay an egg like the recent west coast trips.

jhtobias's picture

October 28, 2021 at 11:50 am

Not concerned about the outcome this is the jv version of the packers and getting homefield throught the playoffs is unrealistic.

Getting guys healthy for a playoff push is the number one goal. I really hope the let preston, mvs, Bak, sit and heal . King whatever he will get hurt again eithef way.

mnbadger's picture

October 28, 2021 at 12:03 pm

I'll maintain optimism and hope unless it gets ripped from my clenched fists. At that point, I'll say "oh well, I hope nobody got hurt, GPG!"

GBP 27 az redbirds 26. GPG!

Ferrari-Driver's picture

October 28, 2021 at 01:08 pm

The deck is stacked against us in this game. Injuries, Covid, short week turnaround, traveling, and playing the current number one rated team in the NFL.

This is the perfect time to dig deep and pull off the victory of the year. I expect every aspect of our team to play their hearts out and end the Cardinals current perfect 7-0 record.

I look for the Packers defense to play their game of the year and the Jones/Dillon tandem to run it down their throat. Packers 27 and Cardinals 21.

PackfanNY's picture

October 28, 2021 at 01:42 pm

We have Aaron Jones. We didn’t get AJ Dillon to stand around on the sideline. RUN THE BALL. This helps keep the pass rush at bay when we do pass. Also keeps the ball out of Murray’s little hands.

Packers against the World. GB 24 Cards 20.

porupack's picture

October 28, 2021 at 02:33 pm

Yeah, what the hell if I'm wrong. Packers win.

joepacker's picture

October 28, 2021 at 03:11 pm

I'm perplexed by all the 20something score predictions with 2 high powered offenses. And, while I see the value of the pack staying on the ground and keeping it real... well ... yeah... 34 -31 Packers.

JesseL's picture

October 28, 2021 at 05:16 pm

We haven't dropped more than 27 points in our last 4 wins against opponents that aren't the Cardinals. I'm not saying we don't get 30, but the odds seem to suggest that will be unlikely with two big receiving threats out.

Glad we got MVS back. I'm hoping Adams out will force us to get really creative and make Rodgers look around a little bit more. If things click and the O-line can hold up, I think our defense will be able to keep us in this.

I'm actually really feeling a Packers upset here. Not sure if we'll hit 30 to get it, though.

Hematite's picture

October 28, 2021 at 05:36 pm

Sorry, but MVS ain't back.

NitschkeFromTheGrave's picture

October 28, 2021 at 04:47 pm

Got to be honest, I'm nervous about this one.
But I truly believe the packers will win.... "IF" and that "if" is a big one. One we have not seen this year or for several years for that matter.

We win "IF" the packers game is firing on ALL 8 cylinders. That means, every squad, every play and every coaching play called from the booth or the sideline. Everyone knows on paper the Cards should win. I'm hoping it has all now gone to their head and they come out flat like we did against the Saints. And as it is said, that's why they play the game......

With "IF" intact, we win, 27 - 23

Go Pack !

NJ-RICK's picture

October 28, 2021 at 07:11 pm

Another reason why Packer MGT needs to add some additional help on DEFENSE - Trading deadline is up next week.... Lets go Packer MGT...!!!!!!

ImaPayne's picture

October 28, 2021 at 10:53 pm

I had the cards winning big based on games I saw them play thus far and who we had missing, just thought we wont keep up with there fire power but for some reason they looked different tonight.
Our run game was excellant and kept Murry off the field but Murrys signature rollouts and passing down field was not there. Oh well another win

Christian Roussel's picture

October 28, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Cory nailed it! Unbelievable. Huge win. Rasul has been playing so weel for the last couple of weeks, he is very deserving of that play. We can bitch around and find nuggets to bitch about but we have a very very good football team. Outstanding QB and RB. An OL that will improve with guys coming back. Good receivers and TE. Specials teams are playing much better. very very good secondary and linebackers are playing very well. People in Florida have to root for freaking Dolphins and jaguars and Bucks (well.. ahahah) we're still very lucky to have that team bring us so much joy. Go Pack Go