As part of our continuing series highlighting the Cheesehead TV team in the Crown Royal First-and-Crown fantasy football league, I want to start off by saying I sincerely tried to pick up Packers running back James Starks this week.
Truly, I did.
Unforunately, I was two minutes late when the free-agent window opened and the team representing the 49ers grabbed him. Ugh.
We really could have used Starks too.
In a 16-team fantasy football league, running back is the weakest part of our team. We've got a decent one in Washington's Alfred Morris, but beyond him, it's a crapshoot.
And this is where I solicit your help.
The league's highest scorer this week will win a portable tailgating grill, a prize we'll give away to a Cheesehead TV reader that comments in this article and gives their advice in helping to set our lineup.
This week, we'll only get the prize if we have the highest score, but I promise there will be an upcoming opportunity to get free Crown Royal swag regardless of whether we're the high scorer or not.
Listed below is the entire Cheesehead TV team, and in the comments, suggest your starting lineup of one quarterback, two running backs, two wide receivers, one tight end, a kicker and a defense. If we're the high scorer, one of the commenters will win the free grill.
- Patriots QB Tom Brady––Not much choice here. He's the only quarterback currently on the roster.
- Washington RB Alfred Morris––The top option at running back.
- Saints RB Pierre Thomas––Has produced in the past, but currently stuck in a crowded backfield.
- Giants RB Da'Rel Scott––The G-men are terrible on the ground, but Scott is receiving the most snaps of any back.
- Seahawks RB Robert Turbin––Plays second-fiddle to Marshawn Lynch but facing a terrible Panthers defense this week.
- Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell––Practiced for the first time this season on Wednesday, but still may not play this week.
- Saints WR Marques Colston––Drew Brees' top wide receiver, but maybe No. 2 to Jimmy Graham.
- Dolphins WR Mike Wallace––They're paying him those millions for a reason, right?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin––A favorite target of Russell Wilson.
- Falcons WR Harry Douglas––Seeing more playing time with Roddy White limited due to an injury.
- Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph––Has more touchdowns than Greg Jennings.
- Ravens TE Dallas Clark––Past his prime but still making a contribution.
- Patriots K Stephen Gostkowski––It would be nice if the Patriots offense would get back to the Patriots offense of old.
- Seahawks defense––The best defense in the league, scored 27 fantasy points last week.
There's no byes in the NFL this week, so no need to worry about that. Give your starting lineup suggestion below. The winner, should we score the highest points, will be picked at random among the comments.
- Like Like
- 0 points